- These units are manufactured from mild steel and coated with
Glass Flake Epoxy.
- Units are insulated with 50mm fibre wool and 0.6mm galvanised cladding or Stainless Steel cladding on request. Element loading to specification but can be manufactured up to 252kW.
- Product is supplied with electrical control, thermostat and safety valve
- Product can be manufactured to customer specification and include high working pressures, specialised material for non standard dimensions and alternative electrical controls.
- Inline heaters can be used in conjunction with a large storage tank.
- Inline heaters can be used with when no storage tank is available.
- This product can be used to heat liquids other than water and is ideally suited for the conversion from oil and coal fired boilers where existing tanks are available.