• The water heater must be installed under cover (inside or outside) and not exposed directly to climatic weather conditions.
• The following minimum installation clearance must be allowed for: 500mm clear space around the Safety Valve and for servicing the anodes.
• 300mm clear space immediately in front of the electrical cover plate.
• Do not wall mount.
The period of guarantee is from the date of installation providing that documentation of proof of installation is furnished, or alternatively from date of manufacture as determined from the serial plate or date stamp code.
• One year on the standard immersion VKF7” elements, thermostat and flange assembly plate and gasket.
• Two years on the Safety Valve.
• Three Years on the inner cylinder, subject to water conditions equivalent to main Metropolitan supply authorities. This guarantee is subject to only genuine Kwikot replacement parts (element and thermostat etc) been used whilst the inner cylinder is still under guarantee.
• The guarantee on the installation is the responsibility of the installer. Water specification and Anode servicing/replacement is as follows: